WORKFORCE CAREER & INTERNSHIP FAIR
Join us for the 24th Anniversary of Wisconsin's Premier Career and Internship Fair – Twenty-four years of recruiting TOP TALENT!
Since 1991, Wisconsin's 20+ private and independent colleges have joined together to give employers an annual opportunity to meet 1,000+ college students and alumni who are seeking internship and professional job opportunities. Approximately 10% of fair attendees are alumni.
Date: Monday, February 23, 2015
Time: 3 p.m. -- 7 p.m.
Place: Wisconsin State Fair Park Exposition Center, Milwaukee, WI
8200 West Greenfield Avenue, West Allis, WI 53214
State Fair Park Directions website: http://wistatefair.com/wsfp/parking-and-directions.
• From the west: Take I-94 E to the 84th Street exit. Turn right onto South 84th Street. Turn left onto W. Greenfield Avenue and enter at GATE 1.
• From the east: Exit I-94 at 68th Street, proceed westbound on O'Connor Street to 76th Street, turn left on 76th Street, then turn right on Greenfield Avenue and enter at GATE 1.
Special notes for guests traveling westbound:
• The signs off the 68th Street exit will direct a left turn onto 70th Street. You may turn left onto 70th or continue westbound through the exit intersections onto O'Connor Street (recommended). If you turn left on 70th Street, proceed south on 70th and turn right onto Greenfield Avenue. Greenfield Avenue will also be posted as "WIS 59."
Fair Information & Downloads
Registration Rates & Sponsorship Opportunities
Online Registration Instructions
WIPCCC WorkForce Career & Internship Fair Policies
State Fair Park Exposition Center Directions Website
I-94 Construction: Driving Directions Update & Map (updated February 2015)
Instructions and Costs for Shipping Materials or Displays Prior to the Career Fair
Important Registration Deadlines
• Regular registration will remain open through Friday, January 30, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. or until registration is full.
• All payments are due online by Friday, January 30, 2015.
• WorkForce Questions, Including Employer Policies: Contact Erica DeQuaine, WorkForce 2015 Chair, email@example.com or 920-403-4053.
• WorkForce Online Registration & Fair Logistics: Contact Karen Rinehart, WorkForce Event Planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-870-1116.
2015 WorkForce Gold Sponsors:
2015 WorkForce Silver Sponsors: